Can't access private calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Stalemate1

Can't access private calendar

Post by Stalemate1 »

We created a private calendar for the stake president (me), and the executive secretary, but it won't let me access it. When I subscribe to it, it looks like it takes, but then when I return to subscriptions it is unsubscribed again... Very frustrating.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

We have seen this occurring with private calendars and have been working on identifying why this happens for a few days now. Just to verify, subscribing to non-private calendars works successfully?
Stalemate1

Post by Stalemate1 »

Yes, subscribing to non-private calendars works successfully.
cpu3140

Post by cpu3140 »

Ditto on this problem. I'm wanting access (with Ward Executive Secretary permissions) to the default Bishopric interviews calendars that were suggested and created at Initial Setup. The same issue occurs where in the subscription management window, the private calendars appear to subscribe--and hold onto their subscribed state as I switch between stake and ward calendars, as well as switching between other settings menus--yet when I switch to the calendar view, they lose their subscribed state.

Return to “Calendar”