Wiki instructions for a clean installation of MLS

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
lorraine1950

Wiki instructions for a clean installation of MLS

Post by lorraine1950 »

Recently one of our units had their MLS user passwords disappear. I tried to restore it, but with no success. I contacted LUS and they talked me through a clean installation of MLS and restoration, That didn't work, either. They then talked me through another clean installation of MLS, but did it differently, and I used an older backup, which finally worked.
The steps they talked me through for the clean install are nothing like those in the wiki. Will the wiki be updated? The brother at LUS said the instructions he gave me are not currently published.
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It will be updated when someone who has the new procedure does the update. That person could be you.

Note that users disappearing out of MLS usually doesn't call for a complete reinstall of MLS. Most of the time, one of these procedures work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Help with this forum”