Uploading to Church Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
WWS36

Uploading to Church Calendar

Post by WWS36 »

Is there a way to import the BSA Council's calendar into our church calendar so that it can be kept up to date and to avoid having so much duplication of effort in entering/changing events that are in common to all the stakes? I could not remember or find a way to do it, like I was able to add my church calendar to my personal google calendar.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

WWS36 wrote:Is there a way to import the BSA Council's calendar into our church calendar so that it can be kept up to date and to avoid having so much duplication of effort in entering/changing events that are in common to all the stakes? I could not remember or find a way to do it, like I was able to add my church calendar to my personal google calendar.

If the events are in an iCal format, you can import them into the LDS.org calendar (probably at the stake level in this case). See the "Importing Events from Another Calendar" section of Initial Setup.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”