Can I get Microsoft OneNote for the Mac?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

TonyMccallum wrote:I just got a Mac and I used to have a PC. I know there's a Mac version for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, but I don't know if there is for OneNote. If there is no Mac version for it, is there something really similar.

This forum is for technologies related to the LDS Church.

You can find information about Microsoft Office for Mac on Microsoft's website. There you'll find a link to the Office for Mac forums. I imagine you'll get better help on this topic there.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

TonyMccallum wrote:Ok well I don't know if this is true or not, but somebody said that there is a notebook where you write in it and there is like a USB cord that connects to it and all the things you wrote in the notebook goes into the computer and you don't have to type anything it types it for you?

Yes, such a thing exists. There are quite a few options if you search for something like "usb tablet with handwriting recognition". There are even some "pens" that do this without even needing a tablet to write on.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Evernote is likely the solution you are looking for, here is an article with some alternatives http://maketecheasier.com/5-free-altern ... 2011/12/22
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”