Calendar Reservation not able to edit details

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
watermelonstand

Calendar Reservation not able to edit details

Post by watermelonstand »

I am building coordinator I am not able edit details on a reservation. Or create a reservation with details.
I have used several different browsers on two different computers.
I suspect this is a common problem with the update. It has been a few days though.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

watermelonstand wrote:I am building coordinator I am not able edit details on a reservation. Or create a reservation with details.
I have used several different browsers on two different computers.
I suspect this is a common problem with the update. It has been a few days though.
This has been discussed here on several threads, and is being worked on by the developers. See, for example, the thread Reservation Problems.

[Moderator Note: I moved this post to a new thread from the thread Reservation terminology, since it deals with a different topic.]
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

See the line above that goes 'Forum, Current and Future Church Technologies, LDS.org website: Calendar?..."

Click on the "Calendar" button. You will find there are numerous discussions about reservation problems. Bottom line: They know about it and are working on it.

:)

Return to “Calendar”