Calendar problems

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lonnielking

Calendar problems

Post by lonnielking »

I have been the web administrator for the branch almost a year, working with the calendar program. Now I am having problems, in that the calendar was full page picture, with the organization bars on the left side of the calendar.
Yesterday, Sept. 23, I went to the calendar, only to find it jumbled, with the organization bar competely across the top half of the page,and a jumbled calendar in the lower left segment, and, more organization bar across from that.
I called this morning, the brother had me key in tech.lde.org. The key wiki search calendar then down load chrome driver. The calendar is still messed up.
What's up with that is there any thing I can do to get this back to what it was?
The branch president would like me to hold a training session to teach otheres how they can use the calendar, and membership pages, on Oct 14.
cmankowski

Post by cmankowski »

Try it using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer 8. Worked for me.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There are known issues with IE8 that have been previously reported. In this post we are directed to an LDSTech announcement of recommended web browsers. You may want to consider using one of those browsers until the issue is resolved.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

There have been some problems with the recent update of the calendar program. There are lots of threads here about it.

But it should be fixed well before Oct. 14...

Probably...

:)

Return to “Calendar”