Don't have photo approval authority anymore

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
WWS36

Don't have photo approval authority anymore

Post by WWS36 »

I am the Ward Clerk and have been uploading members' pictures into Directory.
Now I don't have that ability as the Uploas Photos, etc is missing from my left hand side of the page. What happened? :confused: Who has approval authority in the ward? I am also the Stake Webmaster a starred position.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

When I log in as clerk to Directory, I see the Upload Photos. Did someone change your callings in CDOL? Has something changed in MLS? If that hasn't changed, please send me your header information (go to http://www.lds.org/header after logging in and copy all that information there.) in a personal message. Thanks.
QA Engineer
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

WWS36 wrote: I am also the Stake Webmaster
That might be the problem. The Stake Webmaster doesn't have rights to photos. The question then becomes if the Directory properly handles your dual calling properly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

@wws36: After looking at your header file, I can see that RussellHltn called it right. Your callings are 'Stake Website Administrator' and 'Stake Scheduler Building 1'. Neither of these callings has the rights to manipulate photos for anyone else. If your calling as Ward Clerk has been entered into CDOL correctly then that information should be reflected in your header file. At that point you would be able to change, add or remove photos for ward members. If your information is correct in CDOL and your header information has not been updated (look at the line that reads "ldspositions" and look for a "p57" or "p58"), let me know and I'll forward this on to that group for resolution. Thanks for your patience.
QA Engineer
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Bro. Summers, when did you receive your calling as a ward clerk? When was this entered into the system? It sometimes takes MLS and CDOL and CMIS a while to get sync'd up. Thanks.
QA Engineer

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”