our branch president is out of date....

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mikedimpz717

our branch president is out of date....

Post by mikedimpz717 »

hi. Im From Lanao del Norte, Philippines , Tubod Branch, We recently had a problem. we had our new branch president here in tubod but yet in church website, our previous branch president was still there. We need help to change the name of our branch president.. to a new called branch president.. can you help me plss?? my email is mikedimpz717@yahhoo.com

weve already updated it to our MLS but still didnt work out
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mikedimpz717 wrote:hi. Im From Lanao del Norte, Philippines , Tubod Branch, We recently had a problem. we had our new branch president here in tubod but yet in church website, our previous branch president was still there. We need help to change the name of our branch president.. to a new called branch president.. can you help me plss??

The calling for a bishop or branch president has to be changed by the stake (or district) in their MLS. That's the only way that particular calling gets updated in CDOL, which is the system that all the online applications depend on for information about callings.

So you need to contact your district clerk and ask him to make the change in district MLS. It will probably take a couple of days to be processed, but then that calling will be transmitted to your branch MLS and will also appear on the directory on LDS.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”