Auxiliary specific directories

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
cranneys

Auxiliary specific directories

Post by cranneys »

Hi all, I'm trying to make a photo directory just for the primary, YM, YW, etc to help the auxiliary leaders. It would even be nice to disaggregate it further down to the class level for newly called teachers and such. Is there any way to do this with the photo directory function? If not, are there plans in the future for this? It would be quite useful.

Best,

Stephen
cranneys

Post by cranneys »

I just figured out how to do a directory for the auxiliaries, but it would still be nice to be able to make a similar directory for the Primary or Nursery. It doesn't seem like making customized photo directory lists would be hard to do. Is there such a function?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Cranneys wrote:It would even be nice to disaggregate it further down to the class level for newly called teachers and such. Is there any way to do this with the photo directory function?
Currently this is not possible.
Cranneys wrote:If not, are there plans in the future for this?
Unless a church employee such as LisaAn responds we have no idea what direction they have planned for printing the directory in the future.
Cranneys wrote:I just figured out how to do a directory for the auxiliaries, but it would still be nice to be able to make a similar directory for the Primary or Nursery.
Sounds like a recommendation for a future enhancement. There may be issues in regard to privacy or even child protection that come into play. Any enhancement like this would have to incorporate different country privacy laws.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We don't have this particular enhancement on our list. I'll enter a ticket for it and it will be placed on the backlog of issues to consider for a future release of directory. jdlessley is correct - a lot of times things aren't made available because it would violate the privacy laws especially where children are concerned. Thanks.
QA Engineer

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”