Calendar problems

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lisastratton

Calendar problems

Post by lisastratton »

The calendar hasn't been working for 4 days now. I schedule my building and have people calling me to reserve the building and I can't! The calendar doesn't load looking like a calendar anymore it just comes up as a list. It won't bring up the page to choose dates, times and rooms to reserve. Could you please let all of us know when it will be fixed. Thank you so much.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you read the messages, there are two known problems. The first with IE8. The second problem is with calendar reservations. However, I'd suggest that for scheduling the building you use events instead of reservations. Use of reservations for blocking of times for an event will come back and bite you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

lisastratton, re browsers, make sure you read this post: Recommended Browsers for LDS.org Tools. In short, use Chrome, Firefox, or IE9.

Reservations currently has issues but will soon be fixed.

Return to “Calendar”