How do I get approval for a new, private calendar?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
heatherburton

How do I get approval for a new, private calendar?

Post by heatherburton »

I'm a new Relief Society President trying to set up a "RS Presidency" private calendar. I have followed all the steps, but the status of the calendar is "pending approval." What do I do next? Who is authorized to give this approval?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

heatherburton wrote:I'm a new Relief Society President trying to set up a "RS Presidency" private calendar. I have followed all the steps, but the status of the calendar is "pending approval." What do I do next? Who is authorized to give this approval? No one in our Bishopric or clerk's office has any answers for me. I've been stuck for 3 months!
Any calendar administrator can approve a proposed calendar (either public or private). That would include the bishopric, clerks, executive secretary, and website administrator.

One of them just needs to go into Settings > Calendars and approve the calendar you submitted.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”