Unable to schedule locations for events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
failproof

Unable to schedule locations for events

Post by failproof »

We are unable to schedule any locations and rooms for events in our stake/wards. This is the case for at least 3 of 5 building schedulers, but possibly all 5, I have no reason to believe the others will be any different (though I have emailed the other two to try and determine for sure)

When I edit an event or enter a new event, there are no locations showing in the drop down list, only the No location and Other location choices are available.

We are unable to pinpoint exactly when this quit working, but there has been no change to the locations that I can surmise. For our stake, none of the building locations are currently checked off to allow wards and stakes to schedule them. Instead our stake president has asked that all scheduling be funneled through a couple of members who have been called as building schedulers.

Anyone else having location scheduling issues?
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

Mine seems to be working normally this morning.

I am using firefox. There were some browser issues yesterday, I understand...
pamvan

Building scheduler

Post by pamvan »

Unable to schedule or edit anything!

As of last night (17 Sept 2012) 9pm Central time, I could not edit any events on any calendars. The monthly view shows up as a mini, condensed calender month laid on top of a list of my subscribed calendars, each in various colors. It sounds weird because it looks weird and I can't describe it any other way. The reservations calendar is just as bad. I'm using IE8. I think I was able to attach a screenshot (pdf). Did the update cause this? Any thoughts? :confused:
Attachments
screenshot Sep 18.pdf
(211.68 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pamvan wrote:I'm using IE8. I think I was able to attach a screenshot (pdf). Did the update cause this?

Yes, it did. See the Calendar 2.2.2 released thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
PKBarnes3

Reservation Form not visible or changeable

Post by PKBarnes3 »

I can edit events on the main calendar, but I cannot add in the RESERVATIONS form any activity details. It will allow one day at a time, but nothing more than what is optioned at the pop-up that comes when you click on a date.
iswcky

Unable to Add/Edit Building Reservations

Post by iswcky »

None of our stake building schedulers can add/edit any reservation in any building in our stake since early Monday (9/17). Also, members are unable to add an event to the calendar and reserve any resources, but the stake building schedulers are able to add events that require resources. It was working on Sunday. We have not yet reported this to the Global Services Help Desk or Local Unit Support folks. If anyone has any ideas on how to best to proceed we would greatly appreciate the help.

Being not sure what to do at this point, but as a temporary measure, to reserve the building resources, we have added a new calendar: "Building Reservations-Temporary" to hold any reservations we add as an event on the regular calendar, until we can "move" these reservation back to their proper place. We still cannot edit any existing building reservation.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

The issue with scheduling reservations is known and will be fixed probably sometime this week. Thanks for letting us know.

Return to “Calendar”