Edit Article

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
ProvoUtah1993

Edit Article

Post by ProvoUtah1993 »

I am not able to edit an article that I just wrote about 2 hours ago. Can you walk me through this process please. Thank you.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You didn't say whether the article is a ward or stake article. I will assume it is a ward article. Make sure the ward newsletter is displayed (The ward newsletter is displayed by default when you first log on to the Newsletter). If not on the ward newsletter click WARD on the right side of your stake name.

Find the article you created. When you created the article you had to select a category for the article. If you did not select a category and clicked the SAVE button the article was not saved. If you then navigated away from the edit page the article you were creating was lost. If you selected a category and the article was saved you can find it by clicking the category for the article in the right pane of the page under "Categories".

Next to the article title on the right side is a pencil icon. Clicking that icon will open the article for editing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
joeuribe3

Newsletter Article Delete Not Working

Post by joeuribe3 »

Is there currently a problem with the newsletter tool? Whenever I delete an existing ward article, the article still appears on the main page as if I never deleted it. If I try once again, there is no text, yet the article is still there. Has anybody else experienced the same situation?

Return to “Newsletter”