store.lds.org won't let me "touch" (ios devices) the search field

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
sasgrw

store.lds.org won't let me "touch" (ios devices) the search field

Post by sasgrw »

I brought up store.lds.org on my iPad and the search field (upper right) won't let me touch the field so that I can type in it. I had another person try it on their iPhone and they had the same problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I tried it in my Android and it seems fine. Is it possible you need to enable something (like Java script) on your browser? Is there another browser you can try? (just to narrow it down).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

As far as I know, Safari is the only browser allowed on iOS devices. I've never had a problem with any website on these devices, including all church websites (cdol, leader resources, calendar, newsletter, lesson schedules, etc). The only time I've seen this problem with with the store and the search field. If I find what I need to order, the checkout process works fine. I can type in those fields.

Javascript is enabled.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

sasgrw wrote:As far as I know, Safari is the only browser allowed on iOS devices. I've never had a problem with any website on these devices, including all church websites (cdol, leader resources, calendar, newsletter, lesson schedules, etc). The only time I've seen this problem with with the store and the search field. If I find what I need to order, the checkout process works fine. I can type in those fields.

Javascript is enabled.
Try Chrome available from the iTunes Apple Store also Atomic Web amongst others!
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Ok, I installed the chrome app. It has the same problem. Looks like the webpage is bad, not the browser.
jimbaird
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jimbaird »

sasgrw wrote:I brought up store.lds.org on my iPad and the search field (upper right) won't let me touch the field so that I can type in it. I had another person try it on their iPhone and they had the same problem.

This is a known issue that is currently being worked on and will be fixed shortly.

Return to “Main Church Website”