Regional Stake Conference Utah Streaming

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
stelring

Regional Stake Conference Utah Streaming

Post by stelring »

I just found out from the Sat support guys that the regional Stake Conference this Sunday the 16th of Sept will be streamed over the internet?

But the link they sent me doesn't show anything.

Can anyone confirm this, and is there going to be test content so I can be sure our Ward buildings can get this along with the Sat feed to the Stake Center?
scarrell

Post by scarrell »

The link will not show anything until 30-60 minutes before the start of the conference, and then it will show only prelude music and a countdown timer to the start of the live broadcast. Being a live broadcast, there is nothing to show on the link until then. You can test your capability to receive by going to http://stream.lds.org/webcast2.
robswen

Post by robswen »

Do you mind sharing the link? :)
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

robswen wrote:Do you mind sharing the link? :)
Unfortunately, the link can only be given to those in authority over a stake or district.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jmznorton

Rebroadcast or Transcript Available?

Post by jmznorton »

I was at the meeting yesterday and wondering if there was a rebroadcast link or transcript available for Elder Oaks' talk?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jmznorton wrote:I was at the meeting yesterday and wondering if there was a rebroadcast link or transcript available for Elder Oaks' talk?
In my experience, rebroadcasts and transcripts from regional broadcasts are not made available. When our stake participated in a similar regional conference presided over by an apostle, our stake president contacted the apostle's office and specifically asked. He was told emphatically that if anyone had made a recording of the event or a transcription of the talk it should be destroyed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”