Anyone else having spinning issues?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
unktehi

Anyone else having spinning issues?

Post by unktehi »

I had the previously problematic events deleted and recreated - thinking that there was an issue with the events that had been created. However, two new events were created. I can drag and drop them on the calendar, but any time I try to update any details of the event - the browser spins and spins. Is anyone else having any issues with this? Currently I am unable to modify events unless they just need to be moved to a different day. This is crippling any efforts of mine to fulfill my calling...
bcchristensen

Similar problem

Post by bcchristensen »

This may not be related, but I'm experiencing the spinning behavior when trying to grant permissions to a calendar. It's the Stake Young Men calendar, and when I attempt to grant access to the Stake Young Men Presidency so they can maintain the calendar themselves, it just spins and spins.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

bcchristensen wrote:This may not be related, but I'm experiencing the spinning behavior when trying to grant permissions to a calendar. It's the Stake Young Men calendar, and when I attempt to grant access to the Stake Young Men Presidency so they can maintain the calendar themselves, it just spins and spins.

I had spinning ball while trying to get into the calendar on my iPad, so I switched to Chrome and that worked. You might want to try a different browser.

Return to “Calendar”