Spontaneous Unsubscribed

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
BrentAFisher

Spontaneous Unsubscribed

Post by BrentAFisher »

The system unsubscribes me to certain calendars every few days. It is specifically the private Stake Presidency calendars. Why?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

And you are able to re-subscribe with no problems?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

brentafisher wrote:The system unsubscribes me to certain calendars every few days. It is specifically the private Stake Presidency calendars. Why?
Is it possible that some stake calendar administrator is adjusting the permissions? That might have that effect.

Also, what is your auto-subscribe setting (under Settings > Options) for stake calendars?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
einteil

Similar Problem

Post by einteil »

I'm a ward Executive Secretary. When I look at my calendar subscriptions, I'm unsubscribed from the Bishop and Counselor interview calendars. I'm able to click and subscribe to them, but when I go back to the calendar, those calendars aren't listed under my subscriptions. When I then go back to the subscriptions, those three calendars are unsubscribed again. This has happened every time I've tried for about the last two weeks. The calendar will allow me to schedule appointments on those calendars, and the email notifications work, but the appointments do not appear on my calendar and they don't appear on the Bishop's calendar or on the counselors' calendars either. I've tried in Chrome and Safari with the same result. Any ideas?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

einteil wrote:I'm a ward Executive Secretary. When I look at my calendar subscriptions, I'm unsubscribed from the Bishop and Counselor interview calendars.
These are private calendars, correct? If so then the issue is the same as reported in the thread Calendars unsubscribing after I subscribe and switch back to the calendars page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”