Still getting email notifications from previous ward after moving to a new city.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jaredfrench

Still getting email notifications from previous ward after moving to a new city.

Post by jaredfrench »

I'm still getting email notifications from our previous ward after moving a couple of hours away. The directory shows the information for our new ward, so I know that our membership records have been transferred.
It's just kind of confusing to be getting calendar notifications from the previous ward while trying to keep track of events in the new ward . . . have children in Young Women's, Young Men's, Scouts, Cub Scouts, Primary, etc. in addition receiving HP notifications, Sunday School, etc.
Perhaps it's a feature to teach me patience and longsuffering. Heaven knows I need all the help I can get. But anything that rids me of excess emails to clear out is great. Besides, we didn't really want to move and it kind of makes me sad to keep seeing events from our old ward! (Our new ward is great though) :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you log into the calendar on the lds.org it should update.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jaredfrench wrote:I'm still getting email notifications from our previous ward after moving a couple of hours away.
This appears to be a common issue as reported in other threads.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”