Switching from calendar to another tool such as directory

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jhowell2000

Switching from calendar to another tool such as directory

Post by jhowell2000 »

Once logged into the calendar mode on lds.org, I cannot switch directly to one of the other tools (directory, lesson schedules, maps,…) The system just cycles and reloads the calendar page. I can click on Church of Jesus Christ logo on the left which takes me back to the home page and then from there I can switch to one of the other tools. I can switch from one tool to another if I am in another tool (for example if I am in directory I can switch to lesson schedules, calendar, maps, …)

I have the same result using both firefox 15 and safari 6 on a Mac running Lion.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jhowell2000 wrote:Once logged into the calendar mode on lds.org, I cannot switch directly to one of the other tools (directory, lesson schedules, maps,…) The system just cycles and reloads the calendar page.

I'm using Firefox 15 on a Windows 7 machine, and I don't have that problem at all. I can switch from any of the tools to any other tool.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”