Adding pictures to other's LDS directory profile.

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
wardorganist

Adding pictures to other's LDS directory profile.

Post by wardorganist »

I have 60 individual photos of members of our singles ward on my computer. Is there a way I can add pictures to the member's LDS directory profile or do they have to do it themselves?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

wardorganist wrote:I have 60 individual photos of members of our singles ward on my computer. Is there a way I can add pictures to the member's LDS directory profile or do they have to do it themselves?
If you are a ward directory administrator (a bishopric member, clerk, or ward website administrator) then you can do this. Otherwise, you can't do it yourself, and you would need to work with one of those administrators.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Moderator note: This post was moved from the New post: How to Update your LDS.org Directory Photo as it deals with a little different subject.

To answer your question, it depends on what standard calling you have in the ward's MLS. See Roles and Responsibilities for details. Note that the position of Ward website administrator gives broad powers to many web applications.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”