Study Notebook

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
kylepeterson22

Study Notebook

Post by kylepeterson22 »

I am having trouble with my study notebook. When I click on a notebook or tag, the contents don't appear out to the side, but below. I wanted to know if there is a way to change the display so that it appears like the examples show that it should.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

The bug appears similar to one involving FamilySearch. Go to the wiki, at wiki.familysearch.org and first set your browser to 100 percent if not already set there. Then try to reduce that to any setting below that, and you'll see some elements of the page go down to the bottom of it.

So try the same thing with the Study Notebook, if it appears normally at 100 percent, but not at a reduced size, then that may be the issue. It's a known issue at FamilySearch and they've been dealing with it for a few months but they haven't even been able to figure out how to prevent it yet, there are some other header/footer issues FamilySearch is having as well that also could be affecting Study Notebook on top of that.
kylepeterson22

Post by kylepeterson22 »

Where do I go in order to set my browser to 100%? I'm not sure how to follow these instructions (with reference to the study notebook)...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kylepeterson22 wrote:Where do I go in order to set my browser to 100%? I'm not sure how to follow these instructions (with reference to the study notebook)...
For most browsers, you can go to 100% by pressing Ctrl 0 (that's a zero). You zoom in with Ctrl + and zoom out with Ctrl -.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”