Events showing on ical that I didn't check

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
amac

Events showing on ical that I didn't check

Post by amac »

I've checked the box for just Young Women events to sync to my ical but I'm getting other events such as Bishopric Training, and Child of Record Baptisms. No other boxes are checked so I'm not sure why I'm getting these additional events on my ical.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

amac wrote:I've checked the box for just Young Women events to sync to my ical but I'm getting other events such as Bishopric Training, and Child of Record Baptisms. No other boxes are checked so I'm not sure why I'm getting these additional events on my ical.
The calendars that are synced are all that you have subscribed to, not just those you are currently displaying. Checking or unchecking boxes by calendar names in the main calendar view has no effect on the sync (that only affects which calendars are displayed). To change which calendars are synced, you need to go to Settings > Subscriptions and actually unsubscribe from calendars that you don't want synced.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”