Lds.org leader resources

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bsummie

Lds.org leader resources

Post by bsummie »

I was recently called as the bishop of my ward. After a few weeks my stake made the change on their side of MLS. I just updated LDS tools and my name shows up as the bishop the first time. When I log in to LDS.org I don't have access to any of the leadership tools. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for LDS.org to update?
Thank you
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jtsummie wrote:I was recently called as the bishop of my ward. After a few weeks my stake made the change on their side of MLS. I just updated LDS tools and my name shows up as the bishop the first time. When I log in to LDS.org I don't have access to any of the leadership tools. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for LDS.org to update?

There is indeed a delay from the time you first appear in CDOL with your calling, and the time when you are actually granted access to the various LDS.org websites based on your calling. Typically that is 24-48 hours. If you're just seeing your name appear as bishop on the Directory in the last few hours, I'd recommend that you wait a day or so before you can expect to have access to the leadership tools.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
bsummie

Post by bsummie »

Thank you!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”