Plse ask the First Presidy. abt new discovery of green coffee bean extract weght loss

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
williammichaelfox

Plse ask the First Presidy. abt new discovery of green coffee bean extract weght loss

Post by williammichaelfox »

Please check out Dr Oz new nbc show with a noted Dietary Doctor who has tested green coffee bean extract that showed a result of 17 pounds weight loss in just 12 weeks. It tested with no side affects of taking the extract. My wife claims I would be put my recommend in jepardy if I took this pill. It has to be pure and have no additives. I have suffered with fat on my chest and middle since I was young. I see it as a medinal? Please respond
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You should address this subject with your local priesthood leaders. The LDSTech Forum is limited to LDSTech issues that focus on technology and its use in the Church and not for general church or personal worthiness issues.

Thank you for your understanding.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”