New post: Personal Progress Site Now Allows Leaders to Update Progress for Young Wom

Discuss the feature articles on the Tech Home Page.
tomjoht

New post: Personal Progress Site Now Allows Leaders to Update Progress for Young Wom

Post by tomjoht »

New post: Personal Progress Site Now Allows Leaders to Update Progress for Young Women

The Young Women Personal Progress site now allows the appropriate leaders, such as Young Women presidents and bishops, to update value experiences for young women through the Leader Summary section of the site. If young women have opted to use the site, leaders can mark updates for value experiences to better track and view progress of all young women in their ward or stake.

Read more here: http://bit.ly/Ncc7zG
periwinkleblue

Post by periwinkleblue »

I have been trying to help get our girls online doing this exact thing. As a secretary, I should be able to see the leader summery page. Everytime I log in, it takes hours and I never get it to load. I have tried on different browsers and different computers where the rest of the presidency has been able to view. There is something wrong with my user name connection. Has anyone any advice on this for me?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

periwinkleblue wrote:Everytime I Sign in, it takes hours and I never get it to load.
Are you saying you can sign in without issue but then when you click the "Leader Summary" menu item there are issues? What specifically happens? Do you get an error message? Do you get a continuous progress indicator?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Featured Article Discussions”