New Tithing and Other Offerings Slip

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
johnshaw

New Tithing and Other Offerings Slip

Post by johnshaw »

I don't recall seeing this mentioned, but I was confused at first when a clerk contacted me about some interesting tithing slips that came out, I thought it was the international donation slip issue encountered earlier this year where the wrong slips were mailed out. The new donation slips arrived in a couple of my wards before the announcement in the OCL.

I put together a little marketing brochure to help members understand the new slip, and thought I'd post it here.
TithingSlipGlossy.jpg
TithingSlipGlossy.jpg (15.27 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
Full size is available here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8558507/Clerk%2 ... Glossy.png
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:I put together a little flyer to help members understand the new slip, and thought I'd post it here.
Thanks for posting. However, the image you posted has such low resolution that I can't read most of the text. Could you try to post a higher-resolution image?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

aebrown, I was adding the full size photo I think while you were posting, does the link give you what you're looking for?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:aebrown, I was adding the full size photo I think while you were posting, does the link give you what you're looking for?
Yes. Thanks. I responded before you finished editing your post. That image in dropbox is very clear.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Excellent, I hadn't realized how much the image would be reduced, so I edited and posted the image on dropbox

Return to “Local Unit Finance”