Printing Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bcarter

Printing Calendar

Post by bcarter »

I am exeperiencing difficulty printing our ward calendar with the latest revision. Now when I print the monthly calendar it includes all the informaiton in the left side bar. Could someone please let me know how I can print the calendar in a basic landscape format that fills the page with just the calendar. Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bcarter wrote:I am exeperiencing difficulty printing our ward calendar with the latest revision. Now when I print the monthly calendar it includes all the informaiton in the left side bar. Could someone please let me know how I can print the calendar in a basic landscape format that fills the page with just the calendar. Thank you.

The only way I see the left sidebar when I print is if I use my browser's Print function, and that is never what I want to do.

The way to print just the calendar is to use the Calendar's Print function, which is available under the Settings dropdown (the icon on the top right that looks like a gear).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
bcarter

Post by bcarter »

Thank you aebrown. You are a lifesaver! I could have sworn I checked out the gear icon but obviously not. It seems like lately I've been blaming a lot of things on my getting older so why not throw this oversight into that bag of excuses too.

Return to “Calendar”