Problem with lesson schedules

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
samnik969

Problem with lesson schedules

Post by samnik969 »

Hello I have an problem when I log in the Lesson Schedules and my presidency also,

We log on, then we selected the lesson schedules

and in the subject YOUND MEN I select Vieuw Year

and afther that its open an empty page and we see nothing,

is it an problem in the website?

thanks for your help and answer,

p.s. it is the first time that I use this forum, so if you can answer me here my email
samnik969@hotmail.com
preston.baxter

Post by preston.baxter »

I guess the obvious question ... has anyone loaded class schedules for the Young Men?
Thanks,
Preston Baxter
Highland Ward
Sandy Utah Granite South Stake
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

preston.baxter wrote:I guess the obvious question ... has anyone loaded class schedules for the Young Men?
For there to be a class named Young Men someone would have had to created it. There would not be an empty (blank?) page because a class cannot be created that would display a blank page. If no manual were selected, each Sunday would show "New Lesson" except where events had been added. So there would be something on the page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

I was also unable to "view year" for any of the classes yesterday but it appears to work properly today.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

I have not seen this issue, the lessons are pre-filled for the most part on my ward's page, I think the lesson for last week or this week was on tithing.
mevans

Post by mevans »

mrrad wrote:I was also unable to "view year" for any of the classes yesterday but it appears to work properly today.

See this thread. Someone else was having problems with view year, although it was a couple days before you. It might be related.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”