Changed wards & stakes-but calendar still shows "old" stake

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tammyvancleve

Changed wards & stakes-but calendar still shows "old" stake

Post by tammyvancleve »

My husband and I have moved from CHANDLER EAST ARIZ stake to SALT RIVER ARIZONA stake, from Greenfield 3rd Ward to Twin Knolls Ward.

I have brought up the Calendar, to run Sept-Oct-Nov calendars for my husband, Jerry Van Cleve, who just received a Young Men's Calling in our new ward.

Every time I bring up the September Calendar to preview and print, it does not show the new stake or ward information, but the calendar shows the events for the old stake, which is Chandler East Arizona stake, not Salt River Arizona stake. What can I do to change that. Our membership is correctly assigned to Twin Knolls ward, Salt River stake.

Thank you for your help.
Attachments
printedCalendar-4.pdf
(3.76 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Go into the subscriptions page and verify the subscriptions. You may have to unsubscribe to your previous ward and previous stake calendars and subscribe to your current ward and current stake calendars.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”