Lesson Schedules - comments & suggestions - Conducting

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
Thomas_Lerman

Lesson Schedules - comments & suggestions - Conducting

Post by Thomas_Lerman »

I realize some of these might be duplicated in other threads, so I apologize in advance. From a quick use of Lesson Schedules, my top comments / requests follows:
  1. It would be very helpful and useful if we could put who was conducting for the month in, for example, the High Priest Group.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: Posting more than one topic per thread makes response and follow up challenging (See Code of Conduct). Listing issues in one thread can result in the loss of one or more of those issues in the discussion for one or just a few. To enable discussion of each of the six issues addressed this thread has been split into six threads. Those five other threads are:
Lesson Schedules - comment & suggestion 2 - Printing
Lesson Schedules - comment & suggestion 3 - Use Preferred Name
Lesson Schedules - comment & suggestion 4 - Manuals
Lesson Schedules - comment & suggestion 5 - Manuals, Missing
Lesson Schedules - comment & suggestion 6 Multiple Teachers
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Thomas_Lerman wrote:I realize some of these might be duplicated in other threads, so I apologize in advance. From a quick use of Lesson Schedules, my top comments / requests follows:

1. It would be very helpful and useful if we could put who was conducting for the month in, for example, the High Priest Group.
Why would that be helpful? I can see the importance of seeing who the instructor is, but I see little if any relevance for the lesson to know who is conducting.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:Why would that be helpful? I can see the importance of seeing who the instructor is, but I see little if any relevance for the lesson to know who is conducting.

Probably not important to the members, but I could see it as being important to the persons conducting.

But it does seem to be straying a bit from "lessons" and getting more into "quorum organization". The question is, should it go there?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Thanks, jdlessley for creating the different threads. It keeps things from getting lost or falling between the cracks. I did add a bit more to each title so we can tell them apart at a glance. Thanks again.
QA Engineer

Return to “Lesson Schedules”