LDS tools iPad app vs. android app showing MRN

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
elderlarryhawkes

LDS tools iPad app vs. android app showing MRN

Post by elderlarryhawkes »

How come the LDS tools iPad app shows the MRN because my leadership position allows it, but the LDS tools android app does not show the MRN ?
Thanks,
Larry H.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Showing the MRN on the iOS version is a new feature. The android version isn't as far along yet as the iOS version, so that is why it isn't there yet. I'm guessing that it is on the list for android.
elderlarryhawkes

Post by elderlarryhawkes »

Interesting, it would really be nice if they could keep the two apps (iOS and Android) for LDS tools at the same level when it comes to important features like showing the MRN. I'm waiting patiently for the Android version of LDS music too. THE iOS version os LDS music is awesome.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

elderlarryhawkes wrote:Interesting, it would really be nice if they could keep the two apps (iOS and Android) for LDS tools at the same level when it comes to important features like showing the MRN.
That is a goal. But the development on mobile apps is primarily community volunteers. The iOS team has had several months head start since their team was put together much earlier and began programming much earlier.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Android Member Tools App”