Upgrade Recommendations

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
packardk

Upgrade Recommendations

Post by packardk »

The purpose of this thread is to serve as a place where recommendations can be made to upgrade/improve the Gospel Library app for IPad.
packardk

Post by packardk »

Identification of words or phrases to be linked or highlighted - the system automatically highlights an entire verse when the verse is tapped on, thereby, anticipating that I am going to link or highlight the entire verse. I rarely highlight an entire verse; highlighting words or phrases is more common. I suggest changing the app such that when a verse is tapped on, only the word tapped on is highlighted and then allowing one to expand that area into phrases, or to the entire verse if desired. Doing this speeds up the process of identifying words and phrases to be linked or highlighted.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

packardk wrote:The purpose of this thread is to serve as a place where recommendations can be made to upgrade/improve the Gospel Library app for IPad.
I would note that although you may start some discussions here that benefit the community, this forum is not necessarily monitored by anyone working on the project. If you want any of your ideas to get to the actual development team, you would need to follow the instructions listed in Gospel Library support - iPad.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

packardk wrote:The purpose of this thread is to serve as a place where recommendations can be made to upgrade/improve the Gospel Library app for IPad.
In addition to aebrown's note I will note that the Code of Conduct states:
Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread.
Using a single thread for multiple recommendations will create a mess in tracking issues and responses. As the discussions about issues and recommendations become entwined users may become confused as to what post goes with what issue/recommendation.

Moderator Note: To comply with the Code of Conduct each post identifying a new recommendation has been split out into a separate thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”