Sign In - Wrong User Name and Password Combination

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
packardk

Sign In - Wrong User Name and Password Combination

Post by packardk »

I have signed into my Gospel Library app on IPad previously and have been able to sync my content with lds.org. However, for the past two weeks, when I attempt to Sign In to my Gospel Library using IPad, I keep getting the message that my user name and combination is not correct. It is the same combination that I use for all lds tools including logging on to this site to post this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, when I sync my iPad with lds.org and sign out, Gospel Library shows that I haven't synced since December 31, 2000, even though it shows at previous times that my sync is up to date. Any clues what is going on here?
ebkell

Post by ebkell »

I have the same issue. LDS Gospel Library on iPad won't sync. In the settings area, when I try to login, I get the "wrong username and password combination" error. If I click on create a password, it takes me to a Church website where I can login using my exiting password, but then when I go back to Gospel Library, I still get the login error, and it won't sync.
packardk

Worked today

Post by packardk »

Today, the Gospel Library allowed me to sign in and to sync. But it does not show that it was synced. The only way I know it has is by signing into my lds.org account and view my notebook under scripture tools . . . All of the changes made in the Gospel Library using my ipad are reflected there. Hence, it appears that it has synced.
mbolander

Same issue

Post by mbolander »

I haven't had a problem until I updated my password at lds.org. I can still log into all my church websites, including this one, using my new password, but gospel library will no longer connect. Any ideas what's going wrong?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”