President Monson's Birthday Broadcast

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
ccmichaelson

President Monson's Birthday Broadcast

Post by ccmichaelson »

My ward would like to view President Monson's "Golden Days" celebration on Sunday night (MDT). The live event is Friday. According to the online info page, the event will be broadcast via satellite and Internet starting Saturday. According to the event page <note snippet below>, the stream will be available as video-on-demand following that. Given that, will the video-on-demand stream be made available by Sunday evening and if so where would I find it?

Thanks,

Full article: http://www.lds.org/church/events/golden ... y?lang=eng

Beginning at 7:00 p.m. MDT on Saturday, August 18, the event will stream on LDS.org and be available as video-on-demand following that. Mormon Channel will also stream the event live on Saturday night.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ccmichaelson wrote:My ward would like to view President Monson's "Golden Days" celebration on Sunday night (MDT).

Your bishop (and stake president) should have received a letter from President Packer of the Quorum of the Twelve dated July 5, 2012 with the complete broadcast information, including that the broadcast will be streamed beginning Saturday evening until 9:30 pm MDT Sunday, and that the Church satellite system will broadcast the program every 2-1/2 hours beginning Saturday at 7:00 pm MDT until Sunday evening.

The last three Church satellite system broadcasts on Sunday are scheduled at 3:00 pm, 5:30 pm, and 8:00 pm MDT. If you do not take one of those direct Church satellite feeds on Sunday, you should still be able to stream it at the time of your choice until Sunday evening at 9:30 pm MDT.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”