DB Migrator 4.0.8 Released

Support and Announcements for the Tech Java Web Application Platform (setup, configuration, bugs, feedback).
CampbellBD

DB Migrator 4.0.8 Released

Post by CampbellBD »

Stack DB Migrator 4.0.8 has been released. It includes 3 bug fixes and minor documentation changes (see below).

These fixes will be automatically included in Java Stack 3.2.5. If you need the fixes earlier you can manually upgrade by putting the following inside the "properties" element of your parent pom.xml. Make sure the same property is not in the child pom.xml.

Code: Select all

<!-- remove when using stack 3.2.5+ -->
<stackDBMigratorVersion>4.0.8</stackDBMigratorVersion>
  • STACK-4241 Incessantly recreates the build log table when using a proxy db account
  • STACK-4255 NoSuchElementException when the schema scripts folder is empty
  • STACK-4256 Auto upgrade of SCHEMA_INFO table fails when build log feature was enabled AND custom pre or post scrips are in use
This upgrade is recommended if these fixes apply to your situation. Contact a member of the stack team if you need assistance.

This is the first time a DB Migrator release is announced separate from java stack releases.

Be aware that sometimes DB Migrator is referred to as the "maven database tool", or simply (and incorrectly) "maven" among database folks.

thanks,
Bruce
CampbellBD

Correction

Post by CampbellBD »

Oops, the version in the code block should be 4.0.8 not 3.0.8
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

campbellbd wrote:Oops, the version in the code block should be 4.0.8 not 3.0.8
I fixed the version in the original post so that people who miss the post with the correction will still have the right version number.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
CampbellBD

Post by CampbellBD »

aebrown, how did you edit it? I could not find a way to edit it - blind maybe. Thanks for changing it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

campbellbd wrote:aebrown, how did you edit it? I could not find a way to edit it - blind maybe. Thanks for changing it.
You're not blind -- regular forum users have a limited time in which they can edit their own posts. The "Edit Post" link will be visible in the bottom border for recent posts, but then it disappears after a while (I'm not sure just how long that is -- it's at least 5 minutes, but might be somewhat longer).

On the other hand, forum moderators and administrators can edit any post at any time. That's why I could edit your post three days later to make the correction.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Java Web Project Support (Stack)”