switching between multiple windows

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
dsesplin

switching between multiple windows

Post by dsesplin »

I enjoy having multiple windows in the new Version 2.2.2.10 . Is there a gesture to quickly switch between open windows? Going through the menu takes several taps. It would be nice to do a 3 finger swipe or something similar.
dsesplin

Post by dsesplin »

To me the 1 click access to recent history was nearly the same as multiple windows. Now I have to use 2 clicks to get to recent history so I would really like to have an easy way to switch between windows--or have 1 click access to recent history. Where can I officially make a suggestion?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dsesplin wrote: Where can I officially make a suggestion?

See How to request help.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dsesplin

Post by dsesplin »

aebrown wrote:See How to request help.

Thank you I'll try that
dammonburden

Post by dammonburden »

I think this should be requested specifically for the idea of tabbed view or using three fingers to switch between them. They have in the latest version 2.4 made it rather quick to switch, but, still has room for convenience. ( Brigham Young said once 'Convenience should be beautiful.')
I commented on this in https://tech.lds.org/jira/browse/MSA-662 as it deals with multi-window and multiple views into the app.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”