Limited number of pages that can be printed

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ogdendk

Limited number of pages that can be printed

Post by ogdendk »

When I tried to print the stake membership directory. Which containes 128 pages. It only printed pages 1 thru 100. Is there a way to print all the 128 pages, or just print pages 101 thru 128? When I tried to change it from 100 to 128 it will not let me make the change. It seems that 100 is the maximum number of pages printable. I am trying to print it in the MLS pragram.
Thanks for any help
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What are you printing from? MLS? Or a web site? If so, which one?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ogdendk

Post by ogdendk »

From MLS program
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You could try printing to a PDF file first and then use the PDF file printing. This will give you more control over the print job.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
ogdendk

Post by ogdendk »

I exported it and was able to use it in Excell and as a PDF and print the needed pages.
Thanks for your help
makereality

Re: Limited number of pages that can be printed

Post by makereality »

You can also print out 2 or more pages on one side of paper, I also agree with the idea of saving it as PDF, then even printing multiple pages on each side of paper.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”