Calendar - can't find my building calendar online now

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dnickolson

Calendar - can't find my building calendar online now

Post by dnickolson »

:mad:Ok - I am the Website administrator and building scheduler (stake bldg) for our stake. I was able to go on the website and in Calendar - change a drop down menu to "RESERVATIONS" - now this is gone and I can't find the calendar that has all my stake building use in it. Can anyone help me locate this before I bang my head against the wall and cry!!!!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dnickolson wrote::mad:Ok - I am the Website administrator and building scheduler (stake bldg) for our stake. I was able to go on the website and in Calendar - change a drop down menu to "RESERVATIONS" - now this is gone and I can't find the calendar that has all my stake building use in it. Can anyone help me locate this before I bang my head against the wall and cry!!!!
With Calendar 2.2, the Settings menu on the left side has been replaced by a gear icon on the right side. Click on the gear icon, and you should see the Reservations option (since you are a building scheduler). That menu should look something like this:
gear.jpg
gear.jpg (13.82 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Is that the crux of your problem? Or have I misunderstood?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”