The Drug Rehab Center Really really Liked the Church Manual for addictions what ?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
davidmarmolejo

The Drug Rehab Center Really really Liked the Church Manual for addictions what ?

Post by davidmarmolejo »

Went to visit a Friend to a Rebah Center, i took the Manual to Bring it to him
but the people on the Center wanted to investigate what i was giving him,
so they read it, next time i came back he told me that the pèrsonal L O V E D IT!. and that they wanted one .........!

That was a really really big suprise so we have them one, but My questions is
should this be offered to every rehab Center ?? what to do ?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davidmarmolejo wrote:My questions is should this be offered to every rehab Center ?? what to do ?

I would take to your stake leaders or others that oversee that type of program.

This forum is primarily for tech issues. The church leaders who could answer that type of question do not visit here. So, unless a forum member happened to have run across the answer, your not likely to get a answer here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Investigating the program at some point in the past, there seemed to be instances of the program being taught not in conjunction with a Stake. As previously stated you should talk to the Stake about it. What a fantastic opportunity to partner in the community for a great cause.
davidmarmolejo

Post by davidmarmolejo »

Yea exacly i think that is great That is why i Asked here.

Return to “General Discussions”