Calendar Print date range problem

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mnmpeterson

Calendar Print date range problem

Post by mnmpeterson »

Just tried using the new calendar release and noticed a problem with the date ranges when printing a calendar. If I set it to print August 2012 to August 2012 it prints July 2012 to August 2012. If I set it to print July to August it prints June to August.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mnmpeterson wrote:Just tried using the new calendar release and noticed a problem with the date ranges when printing a calendar. If I set it to print August 2012 to August 2012 it prints July 2012 to August 2012. If I set it to print July to August it prints June to August.
Is this a new problem, or is it the longstanding problem mentioned (among other places) in the thread Problems with printing multiple months of the calendar?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

Thanks for the feedback on this item. We've replicated here and should have a fix in the next release.

Return to “Calendar”