President Hinckley Facebook application

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
mozmac-p40

President Hinckley Facebook application

Post by mozmac-p40 »

When I was watching the news on Sunday night, quotes from President Hinckley's life that have impacted me kept flying through my head. I wanted to share them with everyone, so I hopped on Facebook to see if there was a President Hinckley quote application that I could add to my profile. There was not, so I went ahead and made one myself.

I created a Facebook application that puts a quote from President Hinckley on your profile page. The quote changes everyday. This is a way to spread his teachings to those who might not have heard him while he was alive. It's also a great way to let his legacy live on in your own personal life.

If you are on Facebook, go here to add the application:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/applicatio ... 8467619841
If you're not...shame on you! ;-)

I will be adding more quotes to the pool as the days go on. If you have any quotes that are close to your heart, message me and I'll add them. Please give me a citation for the quote, as well.

I created this application solely for the purpose of spreading the amazing message that this great man exemplified his entire life. Share it with your friends so they can spread his words as well.

Mark

P.S. Are there any other Facebook developers on here? It would be great to pump out some more LDS Facebook apps.
bhofmann

Post by bhofmann »

Great idea! Thanks for creating this. I went ahead and added it to my facebook page.
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

That is a great idea. I was wondering what other LDS applications have been made for internships. I think we need an LDS Tech app.
bhofmann

Post by bhofmann »

telfordca wrote:That is a great idea. I was wondering what other LDS applications have been made for internships. I think we need an LDS Tech app.
Good idea. That would definitely help get the word out about this site.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”