Transferring YSA records from one YSA ward to the another

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
sambryner

Transferring YSA records from one YSA ward to the another

Post by sambryner »

Hi,

I am a new YSA Ward clerk. I noticed yesterday that when I moved the record of an individual from my ward using the new members new address that it transferred her records to the family ward of that area. Is there a way that I mark for the record to be sent to the YSA ward?

Thanks
sghall

Post by sghall »

On the screen where it says name of New Ward, you need to type in the name of the YSA Ward. If you aren't sure of the name, you can type the address in http://www.lds.org/maps and it will tell you the name of the attached YSA ward. Otherwise it will default to the conventional ward attached to that address.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Did you enter the unit and stake information in the Unit Information tab? If you only include the address for the member the system will use move the person to the unit in which the address is located.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sambryner

Post by sambryner »

Is there a spot where I can find unit and stake numbers?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sambryner wrote:Is there a spot where I can find unit and stake numbers?
You can find unit numbers in CDOL.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”