Me too!

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
joleena

Me too!

Post by joleena »

I am a Primary Secretary and I wanted to update the lesson schedules for our teachers. But it keeps saying "No Scheduled Events" when I click on "Events" to try and find the "ADD EVENT" icon.. so I can add in our General and Stake Conferences we've had. I want the lessons to automatically move down in order like wiki says it will do. It says in the Admin info page that secretaries are Admins... so why can't I access this function? Do I need my primary president to go in and add the events? Will they see that icon on their end?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

joleena wrote:I am a Primary Secretary and I wanted to update the lesson schedules for our teachers. But it keeps saying "No Scheduled Events" when I click on "Events" to try and find the "ADD EVENT" icon.. so I can add in our General and Stake Conferences we've had. I want the lessons to automatically move down in order like wiki says it will do. It says in the Admin info page that secretaries are Admins... so why can't I access this function? Do I need my primary president to go in and add the events? Will they see that icon on their end?
Only administrators can add events. Contact one of your unit administrators to have events added.

Moderator note: This thread was moved from another thread discussing lack of access to add lessons which is another topic.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”