Lesson Schedule Administrator Access for High Priest Group Secretary is not working.

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
ShanetteRichins

Lesson Schedule Administrator Access for High Priest Group Secretary is not working.

Post by ShanetteRichins »

My High Priest Group Secretary wants to add lessons but when he goes to the correct links for the Lesson Schedule it won't let him have access to add lessons. When he does, the menus show, but the information below is blank. It says there are no schedules available.
ShanetteRichins

I can get to it, and I know a few other people in the Elders Quorum that can get to it. So I know it is working.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We just released a newer version of Lesson Schedules. Please give it another try. If it's still not working properly, please reply and let me know exactly what callings this person has so I can try and duplicate the problem. If you know how to use Firebug in Firefox, that information would also be very useful. Thank you.
QA Engineer
ShanetteRichins

The High Priest Group Secretary, is also: the High Priests Home Teaching District Supervisor and the Boy Scouts Troop Committee Member.
Do you want to know my wards name and name my ward High Priest Group Secretary as well? I haven't used Firebug, but my husband has. He works in configuration management, and computers. How do I get to Firebug in Firefox? If you lead me in the right direction I can figure it out. If I can't figure it I can ask my husband. What information do you need from Firebug?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ShanetteRichins wrote:How do I get to Firebug in Firefox? If you lead me in the right direction I can figure it out. If I can't figure it I can ask my husband. What information do you need from Firebug?

See the thread Getting more information from your browser for instructions.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Whatever errors Firebug sees will be in red. If you can expand those errors and either take a screen shot or copy the text into a reply, that would be great. Thanks.
QA Engineer

Return to “Lesson Schedules”