Notes & Journal - Notebooks - Sorting Highlighted Verses

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
tmduffy

Notes & Journal - Notebooks - Sorting Highlighted Verses

Post by tmduffy »

Is there a way to sort the list of highlighted verses I have inside my different notebooks? They are listed in the order I highlighted them (based on date). I would like to see these lists in the order the verses appear in the book. Is there a logic of having these listed in the order I highlighted them?

Example: I highlighted Alma 1:2, then I highlighted 1 Nephi 1:1. When I open my Book of Mormon notebook these are listed in the order of the Alma verse at the top and then the Nephi verse below. I would like to see them listed as 1 nephi 1:1, then Alma 1:2.
Ted
tmduffy

Post by tmduffy »

OK, so I just discovered that I can rearrange the order of my highlights by dragging and dropping. This is very difficult if you have 100's of highlighted verses. My question was really related to any process to "batch" rearrange by verses order.
ctoddy

Sort Problems

Post by ctoddy »

This is not the same problem, but it will be a problem for you in trying to sort.

Anyway, when I try to sort and go to the bottom of the list. The list starts to repopulate itself over again on the bottom. I don't understand what's up. It's happening in Chrome and Safari.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”