Hilight and annotation

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
dbickers

Hilight and annotation

Post by dbickers »

Why are you not able to hilight or annotate in certain books in Gospel Library? I use iPad and Android. I cant remember which books off hand, except Addiction Recovery Program Manual. I know there are others. Is this by design?
dsesplin

Post by dsesplin »

There are issues with hilighting that are being worked on. https://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.p ... apter-text
dbickers wrote:Why are you not able to hilight or annotate in certain books in Gospel Library? I use iPad and Android. I cant remember which books off hand, except Addiction Recovery Program Manual. I know there are others. Is this by design?
garnell

Re: Hilight and annotation

Post by garnell »

This is not in response to the original question, but is relevant to the topic. I've been using the Hilight and Annotation study tools on my mobile device for some time, but when I tried to use them on my desktop I couldn't get the Hilight/Add Note/Tag pop-up to come up on my screen after selecting screen. I found that I had to sign out of my Diigo account (which was an installed add-in in my browser) and then the lds.org tools started working.

Return to “Gospel Library”