Lesson Schedules no longer on Tools menu

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
bcawley

Lesson Schedules no longer on Tools menu

Post by bcawley »

Lesson schedule has disappeared completely from my tools list at lds.org. Has it been taken down because of some of the other comments posted above? If so, when will it be back... we had just started using it and now it is gone.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I opened and edited Lesson Schedules using the Dolphin browser for the iPad about 2 hours ago.
nbllds

Post by nbllds »

I am on IE 9 and "Lesson Schedules" is not showing up for me under Tools right now either. It was working for me a couple days ago.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The Lesson Schedules application is still available at https://www.lds.org/lesson -- but it doesn't seem to be available on the Tools menu anymore.

I'll bet zaneclark used a bookmark to get to it -- I really doubt that anyone can see it on the Tools menu, regardless of what browser they are using.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
DPark

Post by DPark »

Thanks for the posts. I've been looking for Lesson Schedules for 2 days now. Hope it's back soon. I did access it at lds.org/lesson.
rytrunkie

Post by rytrunkie »

I am having the same issue.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just logged into Lesson Schedules successfully using both Dolphin and Chrome....You lose the bet aebrown!:-)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I just logged into Lesson Schedules successfully using both Dolphin and Chrome....You lose the bet aebrown!:-)
So what do you see on your Tools menu? I now can see only these four items above the dashed line:
  • Notes and Journal
  • Calendar
  • Directory
  • Maps
Until the recent change, I also used to be able to see:
  • Lesson Schedules
  • Patriarchal Blessings
  • Facility Issue Reporting
Of course, if I'm signed in I can also see additional options below the dashed line, relevant to my calling, but nothing seems to have changed in that area. I'm surprised that you would still be seeing any of those last 3 options when no one else seems to see them. I can only get to those options via bookmark, some other link, or typing the address in my browser's address bar.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Shucks, I thought I had you beat on this one, but you are correct......even though when I open the browsers, Lessons opens, but when I checked the Tools menu, Lessons wasn't there. I can open any other item on the menu and then return to Lessons by clicking on the previous page arrow. Remember that I am doing all this on an iPad. Some things may not apply to desktop browsers.
tlloyd

Can't see Lesson schedules from the Tools menu

Post by tlloyd »

I have tried all the browsers and can't see the link from the Tools menu. I really miss this. Will this be put back on? I hope so. We just went to the trouble of updating all our lesson schedules in the app last week.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”