MLS login

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
travisjturner

MLS login

Post by travisjturner »

I was wondering if you could help me obtain the password for MLS access. I am a member of the butler pa ward and our unit I'd is 44431 but no one seems to know what the password is. Any help would be greatly appreciated
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The forum is one of primarily community support. We don't have access to your MLS system. Each individual should have their own password and MLS is used weekly, so it strikes me as unlikely that everyone has forgotten theirs. Even if they did, the stake clerk may have a login that can help you out. I suggest you contact the stake for advice.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

In addition to what Russell has posted both the bishop and clerk should have administrator rights to change any passwords that have been forgotten. If those two individuals cannot remember their passwords then your best hope is the stake clerk, since as has been pointed out, he should have administrator access to your MLS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Your ward executive secretary, with whom you seem to share a name, might also be able to help you.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”