Leader and Clerk Resources -- Key Indicators

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
veehb

Leader and Clerk Resources -- Key Indicators

Post by veehb »

I'm impressed with the additional tools and reports that are being added to LDS.org. I just looked at the "Key Indicators" in this area and find it most useful as a Stake Executive Secretary. But, the data only goes through January 2012. Not very useful as we are not into July 2012.

Is this going to be updated with current data. I'd think that as soon as the quarterly reports are entered in MLS that this data could be updated for the previous month.

Thanks for looking into this. (I searched for another entry on this, but couldn't find one)
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

The Key Indicators reports data collected from the Quarterly Reports, so the data is accurate, at this point in time, through Q1 2012, or the counting month of March 2012, since June is the counting month for Q2 2012, the data will not update until all your units have submitted quarterly reports (Due for 2nd Quarter on July 15)

I agree with you, in our stake we review this data regularly, as we plan to emphasize particular things we look for results here... you can truly see where units are 'catching' the vision of the Stake President and where some are lagging. And it is labeled correctly, it is an Indicator of something, not the proof of something :)
drepouille

Re: Leader and Clerk Resources -- Key Indicators

Post by drepouille »

Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”