BYU Tech Fair - February 13th

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
McDanielCA

BYU Tech Fair - February 13th

Post by McDanielCA »

The Church will have recruiters and managers at the BYU Tech Fair on February 13. It is from 9-3, in the Wilkinson Student Center. Please stop and chat with us, we'd love to answer your questions and get your resumes!
darthwader-p40

More tech talks scheduled?

Post by darthwader-p40 »

telfordca wrote:The Church will have recruiters and managers at the BYU Tech Fair on February 13. It is from 9-3, in the Wilkinson Student Center. Please stop and chat with us, we'd love to answer your questions and get your resumes!
Is this fair open to the public in general? (other than BYU students)?

Also, I have not seen any "Tech Talks" posted lately? Are there any plans in the works for Northern Utah?
Piliin ang tama... (CTR in Pilipino)
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

I'm not sure what BYUs policy is about letting non students attend, but if you come we'd love to talk to you!
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

darthwader wrote:Also, I have not seen any "Tech Talks" posted lately? Are there any plans in the works for Northern Utah?
We don't have any tech talks scheduled at this time. Is there interest? We held one in the bay area that was poorly attended.

Tom

Return to “Technical Recruiting”